Meet Molly Zimmerman
It's my goal to help you cut through the clutter and noise in the mortgage marketplace, so you can quickly and efficiently find a loan that meets your objectives and fits your lifestyle.
As a professional in the mortgage lending industry, I've built my reputation on providing outstanding service to my clients. That means you can count on me to always look out for your best interests, and to keep you informed throughout every step of the lending process. Please don't hesitate to call if you have questions about the information you find here on my web site.
Our process is smooth and simple from start to finish:
- Talk with me. I will work with you to help you determine your financing options and answer all your questions.
- Apply Online. Complete your mortgage application at your convenience through our online application.
- Work together through final approval. From the time your application is received, I work with you to ensure you move through the process checkpoints to final approval.
- Closing on your loan. Prior to loan closing, I will review the Closing Disclosure, funds needed and documentation to bring to close with you. On closing day the final documents are signed at the title company and you receive the keys to your new home!
Home Financing Calculators
- Should I refinance?
- How much will my fixed rate mortgage payment be?
- How much will my adjustable rate mortgage payments be?
- How much will my payments be for a balloon mortgage?
- Should I rent or buy?
- Which mortgage is better for me?
- How much will I save by increasing my mortgage payment?
- How much mortgage might I qualify for?
- How much home can I afford?
- Should I consolidate my loans?
I worked with Molly for my home purchase as a first time home buyer. Molly was completely professional in doing her job.
She is outstanding when it comes to responding to her clients either through emails or through phone calls. I would highly recommend
Molly as a loan officer to all my friends who are looking to buy a home in the Twin Cities area. I'm positive that all her clients will be impressed with
Molly has been the best to work with. She is considerate, has great response time, and is patient in explaining things.
Molly has been beyond amazing through my home buying purchases. She is so personable, super attentive, and yet very professional through the entire process. She has always been there to answer any of my questions, and has had great insight on making my home a smart investment. She genuinely cares for her clients and walking them through the home buying process. In addition to all that, I ended up receiving a great rate! I have and will continue to refer Molly to those that I know as she makes the home buying process so quick, easy, and most importantly-hands down feel taken care of.
There are a lot of myths about financing a new home – and we’re here to dispel them for you! Here are some of the most commonly held “mortgage myths”:
- You need a 20% down payment to purchase a home. False! You may qualify for an FHA mortgage or other special program that can reduce the amount of down payment you need.
- Getting pre-approved costs a lot of money. False! At Bell Mortgage, you can apply for online or in-person pre-approval, and it’s fast and free!
- You should wait until you are ready to buy to find out what mortgage you qualify for. False! You should get pre-approved 6 months before you’re ready to move. That allows you more time to save, repair credit issues or even look for a home.
- All mortgage companies are alike: False! Our Bell Mortgage team brings years of financing experience and all the strength and resources of the region’s largest mortgage bank! That means competitive rates, programs, costs and unequaled personal service.
Home Construction Loans
You talked about it, dreamed about it, and now you’re ready to build your new home. Let us make the process a smooth one, from your construction loan to permanent home financing. Build on our experience to help bring your dream home to life. Our home construction lenders offer you:
- Experience – We know the neighborhoods, local contractors and subcontractors, construction processes, costs and loan options.
- Flexibility – We can work with contractors, or directly with you as the general contractor.
- Credibility – We work with reputable, licensed builders.
- Economy – We offer competitive rates on loan options that fit you, with local underwriting and processing.
- Simplicity – We team up to create a smooth transition from your construction loan to permanent home financing.
If you are interested in talking about a home construction loan, just give me a call.